SEO Autopilot is the leading search engine optimization software. It uses the most advanced and cutting edge technology, which creates top-notch backlinks on authority websites on autopilot. If you want to rank any website or video in any niche, SEO Autopilot software is the answer. It automates your SEO strategy to rank on the searches.
How does it work?
SEO Autopilot stands true to its name – to help you create high-quality accounts on almost all of the high-authority websites such as WordPress, Live Journal, and Tumblr, to name a few. It does all the work, such as:
- Create accounts across various platforms
- Post contents to blogs
- Content can contain images and videos
- Randomly creates valuable authority links
Since it is autopilot, you don’t need to post the content one by one manually. All you need to do is to set it up and watch before your very eyes hundreds of links built and tiered the way you want them. Thus, it explains why it is tagged as the best SEO software on the planet. SEOs develop it for SEOs.
Let us take a look at what is inside SEO Autopilot.
Backlink Building Diversity
To rank high in search engines, you need to build high-quality backlinks from authority sources. With SEO Autopilot, you can get high-quality backlinks from authority sources for you as well as your client’s websites. You can also build natural link profiles. You will gain valuable backlinks from:
- Authority Websites
- Authority Web 2.0 Blogs
- PDF uploads
- .Edu websites
- Forum profiles
- Social profiles
- Social bookmarking
- PBN backlinks
- Article Directory and Social Blogging
- .Gov backlinks (not yet available)
- URL shorteners
Diverse keywords and links
For maximum link diversity, SEO Autopilot uses ten types of keywords as anchor text which include:
- Partial match
- Plain URLs
- Domain as anchor
- Text URLs
- Authority links
It is one of the distinct features of SEO Autopilot. With the link matching feature, you can easily assign specific keywords to a particular URL, enabling you to create a more accurate link profile to any URL, control the diversity of anchor text, and makes sure that your URL will not be over-optimized.
Advanced SEO Strategies
The SEO strategies you use can make or break your site, so it is essential to plan your SEO strategy carefully. SEO Autopilot uses advanced search engine optimization strategy module – Keyword Percentages. SEO Autopilot gives you full control over the creation of your link profile, enabling you to plan both short-term and long-term SEO strategy.
High Success Rate for Submissions
SEO Autopilot’s average success rate for all link groups is 92%, which is the best percentage today. The software regularly runs campaigns and tests to ensure that all websites are functioning as they should be. New quality websites are added every week, along with weekly software updates.
The majority of link building tools post the same keyword and URL more than once in a single article. It does no good for your SEO. Although there is no penalty for duplicate content, it can burn a crawl budget and dilute signals. SEO Autopilot, being a smart software, makes use of the Real Duplicate Protection Algorithm, making sure that each article has unique keywords and links.
White Label Reports
A link building report is a must, whether you are a freelance SEO, an SEO agency, or someone offering gigs in Fiverr. SEO Autopilot lets you create top-notch white-label reports with just a click. The white-label report consists of the following:
- Domain authority
- Website link source
- Landing page
- Keyword usage for a particular landing page
SEO Autopilot binds your account with a particular proxy to prevent your site from being banned. It also has an advanced posting algorithm, so your articles stay alive for a specific period of time.
Custom Diagram Editor
SEO Autopilot Diagram Editor lets you create exceptional diagrams with unlimited tiers. It gives you full control over the link sources you are planning to use. There are pre-created diagrams designed by SEO experts.
Third-Party API Integration
SEO Autopilot has integrated free and premium third-party services giving you full control and power to your site. These include the following:
• Premium services – captcha solving, article builders, and premium indexers and spinners.
• Free services – free article spinner, free article builder for content
PBN Hosting and Management
PBN Hosting – It lets you create as many web 2.0 PBNs as you need using high DA web 2.0’s assets. It is beneficial for creating small, medium, or vast web 2.0’s PBN. Plus, it has a folder feature to easily organize your account presents by PBN, client, or niche. To create your profile, you can use the premium default domain or build your domain for a better outcome.
PBN Management – Have full control in managing your PBN with SEO Autopilot. You can easily import your expired high DP/PA web 2.0 accounts on SEO autopilot and manage them using a single campaign. You can easily add or remove web 2.0’s you no longer need with just a button click.
PBN Authority Increment – Improve the authority of your PBN with the help of a DSA (Domain Authority Stacking) Diagram. Such a feature lets you transfer a high amount of link juice from lower tiers to money sites and expect the DA to improve quickly.
With the SEO Autopilot video ranking feature, you can rank any video in any niche. All you need to do is to choose the video ranking feature, key in your video id, click create, and the software will create over a hundred video URL variations and immediately put them on the money site field. Choose a powerful video promotion diagram, adjust the strategy according to your needs, start a campaign, and let the software handle all the hard work.
Local SEO Ranking
SEO Autopilot has en embed map feature, which helps rank your client’s local business on the listings on Google Maps. Local SEO is a big help in marketing a local business. Businesses can easily promote their products and services to local customers when searching for them. SEO Autopilot lets you create enticing and multimedia-rich posts to authority websites, including variations on an Embed Map of the local business.
Why should you choose SEO Autopilot over other software?
What sets SEO Autopilot apart from other software is its unique features which include the following:
- Advanced automation algorithms
- Instantly calculates the diversity of links and keywords for search engine algorithms.
- Provides task scheduling (instant posting, post-per-day, days to run, and advanced scheduler).
- High domain authority sites – A vast database of high-quality domain sites, which significantly boost the visibility, authority, and credibility of your websites
- Earn quality backlinks from top authority sites.
- Get high search engine result ranking.
- Improve your DA/PA.
- Local SEO rankings – SEO Autopilot has an Embed Map feature helping local businesses to rank on Google Maps Listings. You will be visible on SERPs and be able to create a top-notch post to authority sites.
- Account protection with particular proxies – SEO Autopilot has Advanced Account Protection and Posting Algorithm to see to it that your accounts are activated for some time and prevents your accounts from getting banned.
- Shortcodes – Choose the exact p keyword and backlink positions in the articles. It has shortcodes for keywords – primary, generic, branded, and partial match keywords, URLs, text URLs, YouTube videos, domain as an anchor, images, and Google Embed Maps.
- Real Duplicate protection algorithm – The duplicate protection algorithm provides distinct links and keywords, thus, preventing Google from flagging your site as spam.
- Auto link diversity –SEO Autopilot has a massive database of quality domain authority sites from various sources to create a natural link profile.
- Advanced link matching feature – It lets you easily match particular keywords to particular URLs.
- Advanced SEO strategies – Such a feature lets you come up with a quality backlink profile.
- Video ranking feature – With this feature, ranking YouTube videos on YouTube’s internal search engine and Google SERPs won’t be a problem.
- Free premium spinner – With its free premium spinner feature, you can quickly come up with unique articles. With just a single click, you can make your old article look brand-new – all in only one click.
- Unique settings per group – another great thing about SEO Autopilot is it lets you customize each link group for each tier, helping you create varied multimedia-rich articles.
- White-label reports – Easy creation of white-label reports using new backlinks and export in a tier level 1. It includes the landing page, website used, DA, and the link or anchor type used.
- Account creation to post in autopilot – it has free premium domains for creating account and profile. All works on autopilot. Just create an account preset, select the default profile, and SEO Autopilot will take care of the rest – account creation, solving the captcha, verifying of email, creating blogs, and posting of articles.
- Design your link scheme – SEO Autopilot has a built-in diagram editor that you can use to create your link building scheme.
Advantages of SEO Autopilot
• Top-notch backlinks
• Up-to-date Google ReCaptcha Support
• Link diversity sources
• Advanced search engine optimization strategies
• Instant account creation
• Distinct settings per group
• Flexible, versatile, and DIY link scheme
• White Label Reports
• Easy to navigate interface
• Reposting to the same accounts
• Compatible on both windows and mac
• Distinct settings for each account group
• Great support team
• High-quality and high-domain platforms
• Video ranking features for different sites such as YouTube
What are some of the challenges associated with using SEO Autopilot Software?
The general features are easy to use, but most beginners find it challenging to use some of its features. The installation may take some time, but these are minor issues. You’ll eventually get the hang of it and soon enjoy all the advantages SEO Autopilot software offers.